Translation Academy provides not only practical translation education but also various opportunities that allow its students to obtain a deeper understanding of Korean literature and culture.
We provide fellowships for foreigners and overseas residents who are interested in literary translation.
We provide evening classes for those who are interested in Korean literature translation but are unable to take classes during the day.
We provide seminars for rising translators to gain knowledge and experience to become professional. These seminars are on issues that translators actually face when they translate.
We discover new translators from various cultural backgrounds who are interested in Korean media and contents and would like to share them with the global community.
리디 주식회사(회사 소개)에서 프랑스어와 독일어 프리랜서 QA Editor를 채용합니다.
이번 채용의 경우 출발어가 한국어가 아닌 영어입니다.
자세한 내용은 아래에서 확인이 가능하며 관심있는 분들께 좋은 기회가 될 수 있기를 바랍니다.
- 지원 페이지
1. 주요 업무 내용
Editing and quality checking the target language translation of English webtoons to create finalized episodes free from errors and ready for publishing.
· Comparing source and target text to catch obvious mistakes like mistranslations or context issues
· Editing mediocre writing, tone, or stylistic issues
· Checking for not neutral or unnatural target language usage
· Proofreading for typos, punctuation, and grammar errors
· Correcting continuity issues throughout the story (character names, plot points, spelling, etc.)
· Comparing the final French or German version with the original source webtoon to ensure quality in the final product
· Spotting obvious design errors such as missing design elements, files, etc.
· Ensuring adherence to RIDI's Translation Guidelines
2. 자격 요건
- Minimum Qualifications
· Native-level French or German
· Fluent in English
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Professional experience in proofreading, editing, translation, etc.
- Preferred Qualifications
· Professional experience in proofreading, editing, translation, etc., with Webtoons specifically
· Flexible availability (availability on weekdays, etc. Please include your usual availability inhours/week in your cover letter/resume)
- Initial Rate: $15 per episode (It can be subjected to negotiation based on your work.)
- Visa requirements
· If residing in Korea, only those with valid work visas will be considered.
· Candidates residing abroad may apply for this position.
- Location: Remote Freelance Work
- Days of the week & hours
· Weekdays/weekends, depending on the publishing schedule.
· Due dates are to be agreed on prior to taking on assignments.
- Documents to be submitted
· Please include your general availability in hours/week
첨부파일에서도 동일한 내용을 확인하실 수 있습니다.
이외에 문의 사항이 있으신 경우 번역아카데미(firstname.lastname@example.org)로 연락 부탁 드립니다.
벌써 연말이 다가오고 있습니다.
추워진 날씨이지만 행복한 일들로 한 해의 마지막을 준비하실 수 있기를 바라겠습니다!